President Lungu Promotes Kambwili In Mini Party Shake Up
Local Government and Housing Minister Stephen Kampyongo has been appointed as the new Patriotic Front National Youth Chairman replacing Information Minister Chishimba Kambwili.
And President Edgar Lungu has appointed Fr. Frank Bwalya as the PF Chairman for Media and Publicity.
In exercising his functions as party leader, President Lungu has also appointed Tourism Minister Jean Kapata as the party’s chairperson for elections ahead of what is widely expected to be a hotly contested general election in less than 10 months.
Below is the full list of those appointed:
1. Stephen Kampyongo – PF National Youth Chair.
2. Chishimba Kambwili – Local Government and Housing Chair.
3. Musonda Mpankata – Lands and Natural Resources Chair.
4. Jean Kapata – Elections Chair.
5. Charles Banda – National Mobilisation Chair
6. Frank Bwalya – Media and Publicity Chair.
Source : Mwebantu