Love Tips For Dating A Zambian Man.
The Zambian Man is a gentle creature yet so powerful and mysteries (in a good way). Dating Zambian men can prove to be an experience of a lifetime. Dating Zambian men will give you the pleasure of security. They are very aware of what the needs of a woman are. A lot of Zambian men wouldn’t let a lady pick up the tab (well, perhaps only on the initial date).
Once they are committed, it is their nature to work non-stop to ensure that you are happy.
Another plus in dating a Zambian man is that they are great lovers. You know what they say, “the nearer to the equator, the better it gets.” When a Zambian man loves you, he loves you for real for real.Dating a Zambian man will require you to have some amazing qualities and you have to understand some important things, which include the following:
- Know your role in the relationship. You are not the head and you have to give the man an opportunity to be the man. Zambian men will go for women who are meek (humble) and gentle in all senses. There is something about a down to earth partner that excites them. When you are down to earth, it doesn’t mean you will be oppressed. To the contrary, the man will seek to protect you at all costs and build you up (upgrade you).
- Zambian men want a woman who understands and very well knows her history, and is somewhat familiar with her culture. To them, this serves as proof of a woman who can be introduced to the parents, and who will manage home affairs very well.
- What may appear to you as him being overprotective is just him trying to tell you to pay more attention to him than you do to his friends. Some Zambian men dislike extremely nice, flirtatious, over friendly women who do not know when to say “No” and keep a distance.
- You must be sincere and honest.
- A modern Zambian man is still looking for a partner who is both modern and at the same time traditional and can cook up awesome traditional meals. Yes, the way to a Zambian man’s heart is through his stomach (you better work that cooking stick and make that Nshima nice and hard).
Build your relationship on love, commitment and trust; you will take your union to mars. Now go out there and find you a Jolly good Zambian man.