Girl Killed In Her Sleep By Earphones Connected To A Charging Phone

Girl Killed In Her Sleep By Earphones Connected To A Charging Phone.

SHOCKING! This Poor young lady from the Philippines was allegedly killed in her sleep by ear phones plugged into her ears. This story has been a shocker and will leave a lot of people thinking of the dangers our phones might potentially bring.

It was reported that the young Filipino girl had a habit of listening to music using her earphones while her phone charged during the night. “My Sister could never go to sleep without her phone. She would only fall asleep while listening to music.” Narrated her brother.

The police arrived at the scene and found her face charred while the rest of the body had bruises especially around her arms. There is absolutely no known logical reason of how such a tragedy can happen but it is suspected that the phone she was using overheated, got burnt and the electric current went through the earphones and she got electrocuted and died instantaneously.

Many scholars have doubted the authenticity of the report by the Police because in normal instances no phone charger has the electrical output necessary to kill a person.

Perhaps it could have been some faulty electrical output somehow or it was something else, whichever the case we strongly advice you not to sleep with earphones on while charging your phones. Stay on the safe side. Share this post you might save a life.

Girl Killed In Her Sleep By Earphones Connected To A Charging Phone... Girl Killed In Her Sleep By Earphones Connected To A Charging Phone.

Comments

comments